Re: Sleep mode question

On Fri, Jan 14, 2022 at 11:11 PM, Joseph Norton wrote:
What I’m looking for is a way to have NVDA switch sleep mode on automatically when I open or alt-tab into the particular application, since it is self-voicing.
-
Sarah already gave you your answer in the first response to your query:  Set up an configuration profile for that self-voicing application that turns off NVDA when you're in it, and turns it back on when you exit.  It is an automatically triggered configuration profile.

See Section 12.4 in the User Guide, which you can open using NVDA + N, H, U   [NVDA Menu, Help, User Guide]

       ~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)