Re: Sleep mode question

On Sat, Jan 15, 2022 at 06:55 AM, Chris Mullins wrote:
There is a difference between Speech mode and Sleep Mode.
-
Indeed.  My guess, just based upon the back and forth, is that it's speech mode off that's being sought.

But, even if it is sleep mode, I think that can still be accomplished with a configuration profile that automatically triggers when a specific application has focus.

       ~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)