Re: Sleep mode question

Sarah k Alawami

It can. Not sure about speech off and on though. I personally would not in a profile as I might forget. Good luck.

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2022 7:01 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Sleep mode question

On Sat, Jan 15, 2022 at 06:55 AM, Chris Mullins wrote:

There is a difference between Speech mode and Sleep Mode.

-
Indeed.  My guess, just based upon the back and forth, is that it's speech mode off that's being sought.

But, even if it is sleep mode, I think that can still be accomplished with a configuration profile that automatically triggers when a specific application has focus.

       ~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)