Re: What’s the laptop keyboard gesture to move the system focus to where the review cursor is positioned

Mani Iyer

You use NVDA + Numpad * Enter.

Thanks,
Mani

On Jan 15, 2022, at 5:53 AM, Khalid Anwar <anwarkhalid850@...> wrote:

Hi there, I’ve been looking for the answer everywhere but I just can’t seem to find it.
Is there a keyboard shortcut to move the system focus to where the review cursor is currently positioned?
also, how do you interact with information that is inside an object, I know that you can use the review cursor commands but what if there is a link or a button that you can only get to through object navigation, how can you click it?