Re: NVDA Synthesizer Commands aren't working. Any suggestions?

Nate Kile

Hello,
I did keep it in laptop mode and, Control/Shift/Nvda with arrows worked, here is something to add though, it only worked from the desktop, not in a browser or a document.

Thanks for the thoughts and guidance.

On Fri, Jan 14, 2022 at 3:03 PM Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:
Both of the previous suggestions point out why knowing which keyboard layout you are using, as well as which one you'd prefer to use, is often critical when it comes to whether a given NVDA keyboard command works or not.

But we still can't be certain whether or not the original questioner may actually be using the correct command for his chosen layout and something else is wrong.

More information will be needed about which, if either, of the suggested fixes worked.  If neither did, then even more digging will be required.

       ~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)