Re: NVDA Synthesizer Commands aren't working. Any suggestions?

On Sat, Jan 15, 2022 at 12:29 PM, Nate Kile wrote:
it only worked from the desktop, not in a browser or a document.
-
Because those commands can be used (and I can't remember if an add-on is involved or not) in the context of a browser or document for an entirely different purpose.  I seem to remember table navigation for some reason, but I will not say that I'm right, as it's a vague feeling.

Scoping rules apply, and what a given keyboard command does can be directly dependent on where focus happens to be at a given moment in time.

       ~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)