Re: Microsoft Edge Suddenly Less Accessible with NVDA

Ron Canazzi

Hi Rich,

I don't have any of these issues using NVDA latest version and latest Edge browser. Could it be an add on causing this issue for you?

On 1/15/2022 12:12 PM, Rich DeSteno wrote:
I have been using the current version of NVDA with the current version of Microsoft Edge on both Windows 10 and 11 with great success until recently.  Within the last few days, NVDA will no longer read the search term that I type in the search edit field. Also, when I press the Space Bar on a compressed listing of what other people ask, the contents open in a new window, so I must alt-tab to the other window to read the contents.  I assume these changes are either related to changes in Edge or NVDA.  Is anyone else aware of this or whether these problems will be corrected, or should I just give up and switch to Google Chrome?

--
Signature: