Re: NVDA 2021.3.1 cursor doesn't move in Google product edit fields

If, at some point, when someone is certain that they can consistently replicate the behavior, I'd be happy to have a quick remote session with Windows Quick Assist so that I can determine whether the cursor is indeed moving, and NVDA is silent, or if it has stalled.

One of the quickest ways to rule out the possiblity of an add-on being at fault is restarting NVDA with add-ons disabled and try the process again.  If it recurs, it's almost certainly NVDA itself, and if it doesn't, it's almost certainly an add-on that's the culprit.

       ~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)