Re: a big thank you to the programmers

Sarah k Alawami

I believe it shows a different color so I've been told. It's interesting all of this.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Lino Morales
Sent: Saturday, January 15, 2022 6:25 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] a big thank you to the programmers

The visited link is a standare web browser thing. Not sure what it shows visually if their are visited links, but yes all screen readers encluding NVDA as you already know announce these.

On 1/15/2022 6:46 PM, Betsy Grenevitch wrote:
I want to thank whoever decided to let NVDA tell you when you just
visited a link. I was on our state legislative site having to copy and
paste in a file the information about each senator. With my dementia I
cannot remember which link I was on last and without having to go back
to the list I was making it was great to have NVDA just say "visited
link" on the ones I had already opened. I knew it did it but really
noticed it this time as the dementia is getting a lot worse.

I know I have said this out here before, but I want to thank those
again who have helped me through the years write down step-by-step
directions for different tasks I need to use. I used some of those
directions again today.

I am already giving a very small amount each month but hope in about
three years to add more to that amount each month. I do not know where
I would be without NVDA.

Thanks again.