Re: Microsoft Edge Suddenly Less Accessible with NVDA

mehmet çetin

hello, when this plugin is installed, the insert n key combination does not work, so the NVDA settings menu does not open.

----- Original Message -----
From: "Mário Navarro" <mario.gnv@...>
To: <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2022 2:03 PM
Subject: Re: [nvda] Microsoft Edge Suddenly Less Accessible with NVDA

hi.

Yes, this happens to me too.
With jaws, this issue stops being real.
Cheers.

Às 17:12 de 15/01/2022, Rich DeSteno escreveu:
I have been using the current version of NVDA with the current version of Microsoft Edge on both Windows 10 and 11 with great success until recently. Within the last few days, NVDA will no longer read the search term that I type in the search edit field. Also, when I press the Space Bar on a compressed listing of what other people ask, the contents open in a new window, so I must alt-tab to the other window to read the contents. I assume these changes are either related to changes in Edge or NVDA. Is anyone else aware of this or whether these problems will be corrected, or should I just give up and switch to Google Chrome?