Re: NVDA announcing shortcut keys

Gene

I'll let others answer the question as to the specific location of the setting.  I will tell you something I think is valuable to know and use.  If you haven't shut down NVDA and the new settings haven't been permanently saved, you can immediately undo any settings you have changed accidentally or on purpose with the command control+NVDA+r.  This allows you to experiment with different commands or change something and change anything back with the convenience of issuing one command.  At times, I change my punctuation level.  To change it back to the setting I usually use, I use the command I gave above.  Its faster and more convenient.

Gene

On 1/16/2022 10:18 AM, Don H wrote:
I am running NVDA version 2021.3.1 on latest version of win 10.  I had NVDA set not to announce shortcut keys.  I messed up hitting some key conbination that caused NVDA to start announcing shortcut keys.  Where in the NVDA settings do you disable the announcement of shortcut keys.
Thanks