Re: NVDA announcing shortcut keys

Gene

I haven't played with the setting to see if this is the applicable one, but it appears to be in object presentation, report object shortcut keys.

Even if that is the applicable setting, you can see why using control+NVDA+r is so much more convenient and efficient.

Gene

On 1/16/2022 10:27 AM, Gene wrote:

NVDA 4 is speak command keys on and off.  that isn't related to announcing shortcuts.

Gene

On 1/16/2022 10:22 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
See Keyboard Settings in NVDA settings or try NVDA + 4, which I believe toggles this announcement.

       ~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)