Re: NVDA announcing shortcut keys

On Sun, Jan 16, 2022 at 02:42 PM, Gene wrote:

It is a question of which better serves users.

-

And, Gene, your beliefs about this are not, contrary to your own opinion, always right.  Therein lies the problem, even though your don't see it as one.

And no, you need not qualify everything with, "It's my opinion that . .  ."   And I don't have to qualify my opinion, "You're wrong," either.

       ~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)