Re: NVDA announcing shortcut keys

Gene

I didn't say I am always right.  But when I express an opinion, if I think it is right, I will state it and stand by it unless I am convinced by opinions and/or facts that it is wrong.

Gene

On 1/16/2022 1:49 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Sun, Jan 16, 2022 at 02:42 PM, Gene wrote:

It is a question of which better serves users.

-

And, Gene, your beliefs about this are not, contrary to your own opinion, always right.  Therein lies the problem, even though your don't see it as one.

And no, you need not qualify everything with, "It's my opinion that . .  ."   And I don't have to qualify my opinion, "You're wrong," either.

       ~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)