Re: Microsoft Edge Suddenly Less Accessible with NVDA

tim

Try going through the settings and make sure they are what you want.

Because they have made updates to edge.

On 1/15/2022 12:12 PM, Rich DeSteno wrote:
I have been using the current version of NVDA with the current version of Microsoft Edge on both Windows 10 and 11 with great success until recently.  Within the last few days, NVDA will no longer read the search term that I type in the search edit field. Also, when I press the Space Bar on a compressed listing of what other people ask, the contents open in a new window, so I must alt-tab to the other window to read the contents.  I assume these changes are either related to changes in Edge or NVDA.  Is anyone else aware of this or whether these problems will be corrected, or should I just give up and switch to Google Chrome?