From: Armando Vias
Sent: Sunday, January 16, 2022 4:55 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Apology to list members

I hope that you have a speedy recovery as well. I also have it, but hopefully it will get better sometime this week.

Armando L. Vias

Main Telephone: (830) 542-2220

Email: armando@...

Website: https://armandovias.com

On Jan 16, 2022, at 7:26 PM, Brian Vogel <britechguy@...> wrote:

You have my sincerest wishes for a speedy and full recovery.  My brother had it early on, and he said, "You really don't want to get Covid!"

       ~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)