Re: Chrome and NVDA and setting it as the default browser

Dan Beaver

Hi Brian,

Yep, that is the path I tried and it doesn't take effect.  I thought perhaps it was because UACC was stopping it in the bakcground but I checked and it isn't even coming up.

Any other ideas?

Dan Beaver

On 10/2/2016 8:05 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:

Dan,

         Once you've got Chrome open and focus is on that window:

  1. Hit ALT
  2. Hit Down Arrow
  3. Hit S   (the first three steps will cause Chrome settings to open in its own tab)
  4. Search for "Make Google Chrome the default browser", which should take you to that button
  5. Activate the button, close the tab

    ~ Lauren Bacall