Re: backing up NVDA settings

Chris

Your best option in the first place would be to uncheck the option to save configuration on exit!

That way any accidental setting change would not be saved unless of course you save the configuration manually

From: Don H
Sent: 17 January 2022 16:49
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] backing up NVDA settings

Running latest NVDA on latest Win10 system.  Totally my fault I hit some

unknown key combinations that messed up my NVDA settings.  Then I did

the totally wrong thing and restarted NVDA which caused my messed up

settings to be saved.  Is there a file or folder that can be backed up

to save your NVDA settings?  This would save dummies like from me from

losing the good settings.

Thanks