Re: Apology to list members

Mani Iyer

My sister in India is currently going through it and because she has an intellectual disability she doesn’t know she has it. Sigh…

Mani

On Jan 16, 2022, at 8:59 PM, Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...> wrote:

Yeah, one of my cousins that works on private boats as a contracter in
europe has omicron.
She and just about everyone has now lost their job because they got covid.
They have to work till they get replacements.
But with our isolation centres the way they are right now with space
issues and the fact if you are sick and all the restrictions she is
stuck out there, with no cash, and because of no job no visa either.
Technically the company who hired the people is supposed to get them
home but who knows if they actually will honor this.
She has her own issues with people to, but was in a bad patch last
year having been robbed while away and losing most everything.
No work, means no cash though and no cash means no anything.
Family are trying to send cash but money laundering and such well its a problem.
Touch wood I have not got sick though being an alergy sufferer there
is always the case I may have covid daily because I can sneeze any
time without medication and even with.
So yeah, its going about on a continuous level.
So all we can do is get the best protection we can and hold on to our
hats for dear life.

On 17/01/2022, Rosemarie Chavarria <knitqueen2007@...> wrote:
Hi,

I also hope and pray you have a speedy recovery. My brother-in-law has it
now.

Rosemarie

Sent from Mail for Windows