Re: backing up NVDA settings

Sarah k Alawami

Lol. Not just the dummies but the ones who I think the say is fat finger, or in my case butter fingers stuff. I thought ther was an ini or folder somewhere in %appdata% but I can't recall now.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Don H
Sent: Monday, January 17, 2022 8:45 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] backing up NVDA settings

Running latest NVDA on latest Win10 system. Totally my fault I hit some unknown key combinations that messed up my NVDA settings. Then I did the totally wrong thing and restarted NVDA which caused my messed up settings to be saved. Is there a file or folder that can be backed up to save your NVDA settings? This would save dummies like from me from losing the good settings.
Thanks