Re: backing up NVDA settings

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022 at 12:55 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Hopefully this procedure will remain the same throughout nvda versions.
-
The use of the individual user's %AppData% folder as the default location for "all things NVDA related to that user" has been the same for as long as I've been dealing with NVDA, so I don't expect it to change unless some really radical rewrite were to take place.

       ~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)