Re: backing up NVDA settings

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022 at 01:01 PM, Sarah k Alawami wrote:
Just to add I’m probably going to write a batch file to at least start the xcopy process.
-
If what you create is specific to backing up the NVDA settings, I would encourage you to share it here.

There are many who've never used XCOPY or ROBOCOPY and an example specific to keeping an archived copy of your personal NVDA settings is definitely on-topic for this group.

Some also use the method of creating a fresh portable copy with all their current settings as a backup method, as you can snag the settings back from the portable copy.

       ~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)