Re: backing up NVDA settings

On Mon, Jan 17, 2022 at 12:18 PM, Gene wrote:
To avoid saving settings on shutdown, you need to return to the saved configuration with NVDA+R before doing something that closes NVDA.
-
I know that this is a typo, but for the sake of archival correctness, you mean NVDA + CTRL + R.  The command you gave invokes NVDA OCR.

I will correct the original post in the archive as well.

       ~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)