Re: Apology to list members

To the Membership:

I left this topic open because I wanted those who wished to extend their well-wishes to Don to be able to do so.  And I am still allowing it to remain open for that purpose.

The above being said, I do not want this to spiral into a "Covid Debate" and/or "Covid Politics" topic.  Let's not go there.  If it does continue to look like it's taking that turn I will lock the topic.

       ~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)