Re: backing up NVDA settings

Gene

Yes, I forgot to include control.

No matter how well you know a command, sometimes, you might still write it incorrectly and not catch the mistake when reviewing the message before sending.

Gene

On 1/17/2022 12:16 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Mon, Jan 17, 2022 at 12:18 PM, Gene wrote:
To avoid saving settings on shutdown, you need to return to the saved configuration with NVDA+R before doing something that closes NVDA.
-
I know that this is a typo, but for the sake of archival correctness, you mean NVDA + CTRL + R.  The command you gave invokes NVDA OCR.

I will correct the original post in the archive as well.

       ~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)