Re: Proposal: a series of posts/articles on NVDA internals

David Csercsics

On a related note, if someone can speak Python, but is unfamiliar with Windows programming, how would they go about getting up to speed such that helping with NVDA development would be possible. I'd like to get back into programming seriously again, as I've got a lot of time and I might enjoy the project, but all of my programming experience is Linux or UNIX console. Definitely explaining how the screen reader works internally should be better documented for the curious, or for people doing accessibility testing.