Code Factory Vocalizer and Eloquence addon

Don H

Running the latest version of NVDA, Latest Win 10 and latest version of the code Factory Vocalizer /Eloquence addon.
I am using the Vocalizer Nathan voice and under speech settings I have beep on Caps and Say Cap on Capitals unchecked. This should mean I only get a raise in pitch on Capital letters. However what is happening is I still hear Capital before each capital letter along with a pitch raise. Is this a NVDA or Code Factory issue and is there a solution to stop having NVDA say capital before each capital letter?
Thanks