Re: Finnish RHVoice for NVDA

Quentin Christensen

Good morning,

I can't comment on the need for Finnish voices (though you're unlikely to get too many people who say "No thank, we're not interested"!), but looking at our resources page: https://github.com/nvaccess/nvda-community/wiki/Connect

There is a Finnish language NVDA mailing list it might be worth asking on as well:

Kind regards

Quentin.

On Tue, Jan 18, 2022 at 11:25 AM Louder Pages <lp@...> wrote:
Hi,

We build voices for RHVoice, the Open Source TTS with its own NVDA Add-On.

We have been doing some research into the Finnish language, but we want to understand the true need for another Finnish voice for NVDA.

Any comments from Finnish speakers would be greatly appreciated. Please contact us at inq at louderpager.org.

Kiitos kaikille.
  - Louder Pages

--