From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
Sent: 15 January 2022 23:56
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] a big thank you to the programmers

Doesn't JAWS do this as well?  NVDA and JAWS both have had shortcuts for links (whether visited or unvisited), visited link, and unvisited link, in their keyboard shortcuts for as long as I can remember.  I also thought both announced, when you landed on a link, it's previous visitation status.

I'm just curious if any JAWS and NVDA users, and I know we've got those, can either confirm or refute my memory.  I just realized a couple of days ago that it has been almost 4 years since I last had a client where I was tutoring JAWS.

       ~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)