Re: Ms Russian Voices and NVDA

Mary Otten

In my view, keeping in mind that I truly loathe e-speak in English, I did listen to it a long time ago in Russian and concluded that it was truly awful. The expressive vocalizer voice should do the job, as it is the same one that is on the iPhone, where it does not render English unintelligible, if you're willing to live with Russian accented English. I'm now trying to figure out if the sapi5 offers the same as the nvda add on. This is probably getting off topic and maybe needs to go to chat.

Mary

On 1/18/2022 12:24 PM, Shaun Everiss wrote:

Well I wander how the code factory voices stack.

Sadly this is the only voice pack in sapi which is well rellitively priced instead of indeviduals.

Now I know maxiaids is previding the original neospeech voices before they became readspeaker but who knows if I will get those later on.

The sereproc stuff looked nice but its still a lot for those.

One thing with russian voices, would nuphon or rh voice handle that.

What is standard espeak ng like in this instance.

On 19/01/2022 8:21 am, darkmad88@... wrote:
Russian MS voices are very similar to Ivona voices where handling a latin text. You can use DualVoice addon for automatic language switching, but the best choice, IMHO, will be using Vocalizer Expressive addon from Tiflotecnia. You can try it for free and check how this addon suit your needs.