Podcast app that works with Windows 10 or 11

Lisa P Geibel

Hi,

My Husband, Marcus and I have been getting our Podcasts from the Victor Stream and are running into issues with them not coming in anymore. Web sites have shown that they have aired, but we're just not getting them. Are there any Podcast apps that work with Windows 10 or 11 and are not tied to Apple? We use the latest version of NVDA, but can also use the latest version of JAWS if accessibility is an issue with the program.

--
Lisa P. Geibel
email:
lisapgeibel429@...
Twitter:
LisaLisa429
Facebook:
m.facebook.com/ldporter1
To check out our Telephone Voice Mail shows, please call
My Telespace 832-999-8261
or
Philmore 773-572-7897
Press option 1 for the Big Brother update line
press 2 to hear our wedding
press 3 to hear memorable messages from Lana
press 4 to hear Marcus's Fri. night Bible readings
press 5 to hear various Calvary Chapel Church services
press 6 to hear sermons from Endtime Ministries _ End of the Age _ Irvin Baxter Continued by _ Dave Robbins Doug Norville and Vince Stiegal
press 7 to hear sermons from Pastor Jon Courson
press 8 to hear sermons from Dr. Tony Evans
press 9 to hear various other sermons from Pastor Greg Laurie or various other Conservative shows
On Philmore, when pressing 1 you can also hear week day news reports from American Family Radio.
Both systems have archives, so you can go between previous sermons or shows if you like and with each service, you can leave a message for us. We'd love to hear from you!
May YHWH bless you all