Re: Navigating blackboard with NVDA

Kelly, Kathleen

I was not impressed by Canvas -- it appeared to me that a lot of it was not accessible. The calendar was not discoverable, etc. My instructors also did not make a lot of effort to upload information into Canvas in an accessible manner...Kate

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> on behalf of Life My Way via groups.io <lifemyway@...>
Sent: Tuesday, January 18, 2022 3:55 PM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io>
Subject: Re: [nvda] Navigating blackboard with NVDA

WARNING: This email originated from outside of USF. Do NOT click links or attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.

 would also like to know what if any accessibility there is to blackboard, I do know that canvas is totally accessible though.

On 1/18/2022 1:10 PM, Kenny Cheung wrote:
The one the disability office gave me I think was three years old.
Sent from Kenny’s MacBook Pro

On Jan 18, 2022, at 12:25, Kelly, Kathleen <KellyK@...> wrote:

Hi, I would be interested in this information, as well. Thanks, Kate

WARNING: This email originated from outside of USF. Do NOT click links or attachments unless you recognize the sender and know the content is safe.
Hi,
I’m going to be using blackboard for school, and I was wondering if theirs an updated tutorial on how to use it with NVDA? The one the disability office gave me is a bit old.

Sent from Kenny’s iPhone