Re: Code Factory Vocalizer and Eloquence addon

Abbie Taylor

Hi, Don. I had a reverse issue of sorts. I wanted the vocalizer and Eloquence voices to say "cap" before a capital letter. But after installing the latest update to the software a while back, it would spell the word "cap" instead of saying it, which was annoying, to say the least.

So, I tried unchecking the box that said, "Use spelling functionality when supported." Lo and behold, the voices said "capital" instead of spelling the word. So, in your case, try checking that box, if it isn't checked, and see if that doesn't solve your problem.