Re: Code Factory Vocalizer and Eloquence addon

Sam Bushman

Hi Abbie,

You are a life saver!

I upgraded as you did and got that horrible change where cap was spelled out.

I had to move to pitch changes for a while because I couldn’t stand it.

I just tried your suggestions and the world is right again – hahaha!

>"Use spelling functionality when supported."

Do you know what that means and is there any other repercussions from that change?

Thank you so much,
Sam