Re: No beeps indication of progress using latest version

Aravind R

in IE, nvda announces progress bar update but not in firefox while loading.
is there any reason?

On 3/17/16, Gene New Zealand <hurrikennyandopo@outlook.co.nz> wrote:
Hi Marion

Use the NVDA key and the letter U to toggle between off, beeps and
percentages.
I tried it in the program you mentioned and it works.

Gene nz

On 17-Mar-16 4:01 PM, Marion wrote:
Hi all,

I have only just noticed that I no longer get an indication of
progress
when running a scan with Malwearebytes, , it always used to give a
beep
rising in pitch, have I done something wrong, it works fine in JFW15.

Marion

Contac:marionwoods598@gmail.com

A proud member of the Roses Forum.

“The only person you are destined to become is the person you decide
to be.”
Ralph Waldo Emerson

r. aravind,

Assistant manager