Re: Question about using NVDA with Duxbury products.

Howard Traxler

I have an older Duxbury, version 10.4.  It works fine with the current version of NVDA.  All aspects seem to talk as they should.

Howard

On 1/19/2022 7:41 AM, Chris Smart wrote:
Since NVDA is open source, it's probably more up to the community to come up with an add-on for a given program.

-----Original Message-----
From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Betsy Grenevitch
Sent: January 19, 2022 8:25 AM
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: Re: [nvda] Question about using NVDA with Duxbury products.

It has been a dream of mine ever since going with NVDA that they had a script for Duxbury as I have to use it frequently and can no longer hear what has been written. I spoke to my friend there several years back and he said it would be up to NVDA to write to script.

On 1/19/2022 5:14 AM, Steve Nutt wrote:
Hi,

This is because JAWS provides a script for Duxbury. Ironically an app for the blind is not natively accessible, this is strange to me.

All the best

Steve

Computer Room Services
77 Exeter Close