Re: web visum digally signed extension

Ron Canazzi

Hi group,

This is the direct link to the sub page for the Webvisum add on on the Mozilla Add on page.

https://addons.mozilla.org/eN-US/firefox/addon/webvisum/

Click the 'add to Mozilla Firefox' link to get started.

On 10/2/2016 3:58 PM, Mallard wrote:
...It's a messy thing though.

I've trying to update to Version 9.5 for the last twenty minutes, without being able to find the actual add-on on this horrible Mozilla Add-ons thingy.

Lots of clickables, reviews, ratings, and the like.

I wish they stopped it with all these ratings and likes!!! Grrrrrrrrr!

Ciao,

Ollie

Il 02/10/2016 20:44, Kwork ha scritto:
Yes. Webvisum 0.9.5 is now available on the Firefox add-ons site from the
official developers:
https://addons.mozilla.org/en-US/firefox/addon/webvisum/
There is also the version that came out a bit earlier that James Scholes,
one of us blind users, was able to digitally sign. The article from Blind
Bargains about that, with instructions is here:
http://www.blindbargains.com/bargains.php?m=15142
You now have a couple of options to make Webvisum work on recent Firefox
versions.
Travis