  • Laurie

From: nvda@nvda.groups.io <nvda@nvda.groups.io> On Behalf Of Brian Vogel
On Wed, Jan 19, 2022 at 02:49 PM, hurrikennyandopo ... wrote:

Although most laptops do not have a physical numpad

-
It's funny, but if ever a piece of documentation needed to be updated, this little snippet would be it.  I haven't seen a 15-inch or larger laptop not come with a full-sized keyboard including a number pad in some time.  And those are the units that predominate the market, whether consumer grade or business class.

Netbooks are a different thing, but they're also not designed for use for too terribly much beyond using internet functions like email and web browsing.

       ~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)