Re: no settings pannel for nvda-tonys-enhancements (was: Re: [nvda] Ms Russian Voices and NVDA)

Martin J. Dürst <duerst@...>

Hello Tony, others,

Many thanks for your advice; I found the settings.

More generally, what's the rule for where to put add-on settings? sentenceNav is under Preferences, but Tony's enhancement is under Preferences > Settings. Why the difference?

Regards, Martin.

On 2022-01-20 05:28, Tony Malykh via groups.io wrote:
NVDA Menu > Preferences > Settings > Tony's enhancements  settings > Edit language map
On 1/18/2022 6:13 PM, Martin J. Dürst wrote:
I installed the nvda-tonys-enhancements add-on. But I didn't find the settings dialog anywhere. I checked the log, and I didn't find any related errors. The settings dialog of the sentenceNav is available without problems. Help is appreciated.

Regards,   Martin.