Re: addon updater 22.01

I think something's wrong "out there in the cloud."

I just tried the same thing with Add-On Updater Version 21.09, and got the same error.  After removing that version of the add-on, I cannot download the latest version, which is 22.01.  I am getting a "502 Bad Gateway" error when attempting to fetch the latest Add-On Updater from:  https://addons.nvda-project.org/files/get.php?file=nvda3208

I'm going to send a quick email message to the folks at NVAccess.  I'd just wait a while and try later.

       ~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)