NVDA announcing Capital letters

Don H

So again I am running the latest released versions of NVDA, Win10 and latest vocalizer/eloquince addon from code factory. Despite having say cap on capital letters being unchecked NVDA still says cap with capital letters being typed and read.
I went into the defauld dictionary and added a entry for Capital A replacing it with a lower case a making it capital sensitive and set for anywhere.
Now when I type a Capital a I only hear the letter a at a raised pitch. Does this provide any reason for the problem of NVDA saying capital before each capital letter? If this is a possible solution is there a way to do it besides making 26 entries in the default dictionary thus covering the entire alphabet?