Re: Podcast app that works with Windows 10 or 11

Hi

I know one called Podcatcher, and I did an audio tutorial for this at https://youtu.be/oDzOLsIF-BE

This is a podcast client for blind user so I make sure it accessible to either Jaws or NVDA.

Cuong

On 1/19/2022 6:12 AM, Lisa P Geibel wrote:

Hi,

My Husband, Marcus and I have been getting our Podcasts from the Victor Stream and are running into issues with them not coming in anymore. Web sites have shown that they have aired, but we're just not getting them. Are there any Podcast apps that work with Windows 10 or 11 and are not tied to Apple? We use the latest version of NVDA, but can also use the latest version of JAWS if accessibility is an issue with the program.