Re: Using hyper-v manager with nvda

Well ever since vmware and its enhhanced keyboard went weird on me I have not tried again but who knows.

On 21/01/2022 4:28 am, Russell James wrote:

Hi Sean

Thanks for your reply

I'm baffled that the hyper-v manager is what seems to be completely accessible on one machine and totally inaccessible on another..

I've never really used VMware but I have used virtualbox for many years.

Russ

On Wed, Jan 19, 2022, 10:30 PM Shaun Everiss <sm.everiss@...> wrote:
Fiddled with hyper v but never got it working though I didn't try that hard.
To be honest after the drama I have had with vmware, I am loathed to
try again unless I have a waste machine.
Technically I have a waste machine but I don't know if I really care to bother.