From: Don H
Sent: 20 January 2022 21:11
To: nvda@nvda.groups.io
Subject: [nvda] NVDA saying caps

Again running latest version of NVDA, Win 10 and latest code factory

vocalizer/eloquence addon.  Using the Vocalizer voices.

Despite having say caps unchecked under the NVDA voice settings NVDA

still says capital before each capital letter typed.

A solution is found under the settings for the code factory vocalizer

settings.  Under the settings you can create a word list.  I added a

entry for each letter having each capitalized leter replaced with the

locer case letter.

Now all capitals are identified with only a pitch change as desired.

Did not change any of the NVDA dictionaries.