Re: NVDA announcing Capital letters

On Fri, Jan 21, 2022 at 11:57 AM, Steve Nutt wrote:
Synths interpret this differently, and Vocalizer will tell you it is a capital.
-
So my earlier theory about this possibly being a synth issue (Message   turns out to be right!

I really didn't expect that outcome for this specific circumstance, but heaven knows weirder things have happened.

       ~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)