Re: NVDA announcing Capital letters

Don H

The response I got from Code Factory was that it was a NVDA issue which
means they ain't gona do anything to fix the issue with Vocalizer.

On 1/21/2022 11:07 AM, Brian Vogel wrote:
On Fri, Jan 21, 2022 at 11:57 AM, Steve Nutt wrote:

Synths interpret this differently, and Vocalizer will tell you it is
a capital.

-
So my earlier theory about this possibly being a synth issue (Message
#92056) <https://nvda.groups.io/g/nvda/message/92056> turns out to be right!

I really didn't expect that outcome for this specific circumstance, but
heaven knows weirder things have happened.

*/The instinctive need to be the member of a closely-knit group fighting
for common ideals may grow so strong that it becomes inessential what
these ideals are./*

*/       ~/*Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)