Re: Solving CAPTCHAs Independently With the Use of NVDA

Armando

On Jan 23, 2022, at 8:58 PM, Armando (armandovias.com) <armando@...> wrote:

Hello Brian and all.

For me, I can understand the video. If you like, I can create a little audio file on how to do the same thing as well. It might be a while before I get to it where I can create a file. Most likely, I can create it tomorrow. I believe that the link to download the ad on is bit.ly/capchasolver

On Jan 23, 2022, at 8:53 PM, Brian Sackrider <bsackrider55@...> wrote:

    I tried to listen to this vidio  but I could notunderstand a word of what the man was saying.  He was speaking a forign languege.  Vidios do us no good if the speaker does not speak english.

Brian Sackrider

On 1/23/2022 7:30 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
By the way, the video started for me way more than a few seconds in.  I thought I might accidentally have moved the time slider somehow.  Apparently not.

       ~ Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)