Re: Solving CAPTCHAs Independently With the Use of NVDA

Jackie

👏

On 1/23/22, tim <z2004a1@...> wrote:
You may want to learn English, Because I under stood everything he said.

On 1/23/2022 8:52 PM, Brian Sackrider wrote:

    I tried to listen to this vidio  but I could notunderstand a word
of what the man was saying.  He was speaking a forign languege.
Vidios do us no good if the speaker does not speak english.

Brian Sackrider

On 1/23/2022 7:30 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:
By the way, the video started for me way more than a few seconds in.
I thought I might accidentally have moved the time slider somehow.
Apparently not.

*/The instinctive need to be the member of a closely-knit group
fighting for common ideals may grow so strong that it becomes
inessential what these ideals are./*

*/       ~/*Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)