Re: Solving CAPTCHAs Independently With the Use of NVDA

Jackie

Vi Techability, you're fine. Please do not apologize. & thanks for the
video. Like I said, you speak better English than I speak whatever
language you speak natively. Keep up the good work, & ignore any
negativity that might accompany it. Notice the negative ones aren't
doing anything like what you're doing. So keep putting yourself out
there.

On 1/23/22, VI Techability <vitechability@...> wrote:
Hello ๐Ÿ‘‹ sorry for the inconvenience cause due to my accent. I will try my
best to improve in future. thanks for posting the updated link๐Ÿ™
On Sun, Jan 23, 2022 at 07:52 PM, Brian Vogel wrote:

This link to the video seems to start it at the beginning:
https://youtu.be/AqoSBK5S3-E

And, contrary to one assertion, the video is in English.ย  Admittedly with
an accent, but I've had to wrap my head around many accents over the
course of my life.

*The instinctive need to be the member of a closely-knit group fighting
for common ideals may grow so strong that it becomes inessential what
these ideals are.*

*~* Konrad Lorenz (1903-1989)