Re: NVDA add-on CloudVision

juergenkohler23@...

Hello alexey,

the current CloudVision version 3.0.0.2 works wonderfully! Thank you very much for this addon!

@harshad solanki:
You simply install the CloudVision 3.0.0.2 addon, then in Explorer you go to an image file and press the NVDA+Ctrl+I keys, after which you get an acoustic message that the image is being analysed and the result of the analysis is announced. If you press NVDA+Ctrl+I twice, a window opens with the result of the image analysis, which you can then copy to the clipboard, for example, to process the results further.

With best regards